Bio of Virginia (Gin) Fisher, HotPeachPages Webmom
This picture of Gin Fisher was taken when she was 5-years-old and wanted to be a cowgirl. She grew up to build the HotPeachPages instead. That's her brother. Their mother's favourite colour was, and still is, HotPeach. (Mom calls it orange, though, for some reason.)
- alumnus of U of S and UBC (B.Sc. and LL.B.)
- legal publishing;
- government service;
- private family law practice for 12 years;
- in-house counsel for two national franchise companies;
- seven years sole staff member at umbrella organization for shelters for battered women;
- clinical preceptor with U of S College of Medicine;
Gin Fisher woke up one day to find that her right arm had turned HotPeach. That's when she knew she was destined to do great things.
- tech support at Apple call center;
- electronic assembly;
- freelance editor and web designer;
- since 1999, webmom of the HotPeachPages, a worldwide list of abuse agencies with abuse information in over 100 languages;
- author of a novel (cutting-edge medical technology meets life-and-death courtroom drama), a novella (thriller), a fairy-tale (written in German, translated to English), and some other stuff, all unpublished as yet
1We are not responsible for the quality of the sites listed. They are provided as a reference only.